We have a seminar conducted by Department of Education.The topics were Value of education and Gender equality.Both the resource persons took the classes really good.We had also participated in a poster making competition.
First period was taken by Maya Mam.She started the class with a song related to nature.The She moves on to teach Naturalism. Next period was taken by Gibi Mam.She finishes the topic schools of psychology.She taught us about five different stages of psycho sexual Theorey. Last period was taken by Joju Sir.He taught us about Dales cone of experience.
We are back to school after the busy weekend.Today I have observation of Shiney Maam.I was completely prepared and so that I could successfully complete my class than I expected.I was really happy by the positive comments and it was a great relief.Then I went to substitution classes and there was lot of stress afternoon.
Today is my last class in 8 D .I finished notes and told them about the testpaper.I have also done the first interval duty.Also there was substitution classes at UP section.
Comments
Post a Comment